Everything You Need to Know About the Hot Flash Cooling Mist
By Pause Well-Aging | August 14, 2019
Of all the symptoms of any stage of menopause, the hot flash often reigns supreme as the worst, and with good reason: You never know when they’ll happen, they can be disorientingly uncomfortable, and quite frankly, pretty embarrassing when you’re in public, suddenly red-faced and sweat-drenched. But a hot flash was also what sparked Pause into existence after founder Rochelle Weitzner experienced her first and found there were no products that could effectively deliver relief - until now.
One of the hero products of our Well-Aging Collection, the Hot Flash Cooling Mist will face down your next hot flash like this:
- Instantly cools and calms to relieve hot flashes during menopause
- Gives the feel of lowering your body’s surface temperature
- Reduces redness
- Helps to evaporate sweat
And you don’t need to save this product just for your flashes - it’s great for any overheated situation like the ones here.
Here’s how we like to use it:
- Mist once or twice on the back of your neck
- Spray once on your pulse points and let it sit, without blotting.
- Last - this part is important! - close and shield your eyes with one hand. Hold the bottle about 8 to 10 inches from your face and spray once on each side of your face and neck.
You’ll feel an instant cooling sensation that can last up to 20 minutes and better yet – the Mist won’t affect your makeup or stain your clothes so you can use as it much as you need to.
For our tips, tricks and why we infused it with our skin-nourishing Pause Complex, watch the video below.